Thursday, January 21, 2010

CELINA JAITLY HOT BIKINI PHOTOS

http://sexypicturegallery.blogspot.com/
Celina Jaitley has recently come under the ire of homophobes, who have openly sent her hate mails on her website threatening her, because she actively champions for gay rights has hired extra bodyguards who shadow her every move whenever she makes a public appearance. This entourage of four bodyguards consists of men who are formally trained in martial arts.Some people might not like the work I do but I openly stand for it. This open show of support has caused a section of people to express their anger on me. We are a democratic country a! nd everyone can express what they want to. Honestly, I don't really get bothered by hate mails or some radical group burning my effigy on the road. I will continue working for the cause of gays as I believe in it," Celina says.

She adds, "But I have been advised by people who are close to me that I should hire extra security guards as threats have been directed towards me. I have had a personal bodyguard who is a trained guy in martial arts and he can take care of me. But when it comes to public appearances, which deal with many people, having a team of around four people means cutting out all risks."

Celina, who is also associated with PETA, is ecstatic about the initiative that has ensured rehabilitation of elephants that are used on the streets of Mumbai for begging.
"It has been a very successful campaign and we have managed to rehabilitate many elephants. There are 1-2 elephants that are being used for wedding purposes and we are working on to rehabilitat! e them into their natural surrounding too," she says, adding, ! "I would love to do something with the tigers now. They are majestic and their numbers have declined over the ages. Something needs to be done immediately."

0 comments:

Post a Comment